From: "Craig Bruce" <craig.br...@maxstyle.com.au>
Sent: Wednesday, 15 July, 2009 12:46:43 PM GMT +08:00 Perth
Subject: Re: Macbook battery

If its on the way out and your covered any apple service centre can
test it and get you a new one direct from apple for free rather than
paying for one :)
--

Craig Bruce
Director

M  0403 040 088
P  08 9367 4691
F  08 9367 4692
E  craig.br...@maxstyle.com.au
W http://www.maxstyle.com.au

Twitter Maxstyle_com_au
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/maxstyle

Disclaimer: The information transmitted on this message is intended
only for the person or organisation to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any
use, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in
reliance of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please contact MaxStyle Pty Ltd immediately.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender
and may not necessarily reflect the views of the company.