Ronnie, you are a legend, that has been driving me insane for ages!!!!
Best regards

Justin Davies
m...@justindavies.com.au
www.justindavies.com.au
0414 567 638
9309 9309

Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/justinkdavies
Business website: www.emergination.com.au
Twitter: www.twitter.com/justinkdavies

On 23 Jul 2009, at 10:23 AM, Ronda Brown wrote:

On 23/07/2009, at 9:50 AM, Justin Davies wrote:

Hi wamuggers, help please..

I have a powerbook G4 running a monitor as well as the laptop screen at the same time.

I have an old set of photos that keep coming up on my laptop display which I don't want to come up - I've changed it in display settings, however everytime the laptop wakes up from sleep it goes back to these old pics. Any suggestions? I'm running 10.5.7

I also have a G3 powerbook with software that I'd like to donate to any person who has a need for it (working)

Hi Justin,

Do you mean your Desktop Background? Or is a Screen Saver starting as soon as the Powerbook boots up?

If it's your Desktop Wallpaper try deleting this file: /users/ username/library/preferences/com.apple.desktop.plist , then log out and then log in.
Your desktop background will be reset to the default.

17" MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo
2.4 GHz / 4GB / 800MHz / 500GB
OS X 10.5.7