Telstra have a repair shop in Perth.
We've just had one repaired - pick it up tomorrow but it has been waiting around for a week. The repair was a bit under $300.

Anyone want to buy it? We bought a 3GS as a replacement and so do not need it as a 'spare' in the draw.

Thank you

Paul van der Mey
p...@interactive-knowledge.biz
Mob. 0419 201 477