Peter - thanks for this, I will let my husband know this too!

Peta

On 04/08/2009, at 8:03 AM, Peter Hinchliffe wrote:

On 03/08/2009, at 3:06 PM, peta belczowski wrote:

Do you know if is it possible to do this from an "ordinary" PC and the iPhone?

As long as you have iTunes installed on the "ordinary" computer. Just make sure you have all syncing turned off in iTunes on that computer, or else whatever is on your iPhone in the form of music, contacts, calendar data, etc, will be replaced.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913