On 10/08/2009, at 8:15 AM, Peter Sealy wrote:

I picked up from another of my email lists that a very good fraudulent renewal for Mobileme accounts is doing the rounds. It is just a phishing attempt but well done. I don't know how any of you have MobileMe accounts but be warned. This one traces back to the Philippines.

Hi Peter,

I haven't received this latest one, but have received similar fraudulent emails earlier in the year.
Rules I follow:
Always go to the official website to check the status of my account.
NEVER go to the link provided by the email.
Always notice if the email address is a little off.

17" MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo
2.4 GHz / 4GB / 800MHz / 500GB
OS X 10.5.8