I have a single-page pdf flier for distributions to some Arabic clients/contacts with a 'Ramadan Kareem' message.

With Apple Mail, can anyone tell me how I would turn this pdf flier into the background of an email? So instead of sending the pdf as an attachment, it is kind of part of the emai content, or the background of an email? I've tried in vain to create stationery templates with Apple Mail previously, but with this one I don't necessarily need it as a template.

Cheers, Steven