Thanks for this information Ronni and also John

I had tried something similar a few days ago, but obviously it is not going to be as easy as just copying/exporting my existing slideshow(s) onto a disc.

I tried doing the steps only as John suggested, but nothing transferred onto the disc (I really suspected this would be the case but worth a try for a shortcut).

So I had been taken into another step/program for further editing etc when I was hoping that that was all I had to do.

Later, maybe not today, I will follow Ronni's steps and will let you all know when I have success.

Obviously I need to make the time to learn more about iDVD/QuickTime. I am so looking forward to the finished product!

Have a good day,

Peta