Good afternoon all

I have just discovered from Epson Support that the reason why my scanner now goes through all the motions and noises of scanning a document, but produces only a blank sheet, is because of incompatibility with recent versions of Mac OSX. Apparently I have to work via Image Capture.

Opening Image Capture doesn't do much and clicking on the scanner ikon just produces another blank page. Pogue's Missing Manual doesn't help.

Where can I find instructions on how to scan documents with my 1670 or do I need a replacement scanner? Your help would be much appreciated.

Ian Reid