Hello Stuart

I don't know if this helps, but I saw some similar items at the Fremantle markets yesterday. They were in the phone stall.

Kind regards

Greg Manzie
Director

Glyde Gallery Conservation
Conservators, Consultants and Picture Framers
for Museums, Art Galleries and Collectors

5 Glyde Street
Mosman Park
Western Australia 6012

ABN     89 154 124 265