I was hoping that some of the more high-profile members would comment on Bob Howells rebuke to Rob Phillips, but it appears that this is unlikely to happen. The 'don't-make-waves' principle seems to have won out. Who knows, in the end, maybe that's the best was to move forward.

Nevertheless, I feel compelled to comment.

Rob Phillips was in error to send a graphic to the mailing list. He deserved to have that brought to his attention. However, he did not deserve to be shouted at in an overbearing manner by any self-styled guardian of bandwidth. A reminder was in order, no more.

Vlad James