Hi everyone, help requested please. I am trying to use Iphoto to send some photos via email. I select the photos that I want, then click the email button within iphoto and get the following message. "Mail got an error: Can't get paragraph 8 of content of outgoing message id 78452704. Invalid index" There is about 3meg of photos I am trying to send. I have repaired disk permissions and it hasn't resolved it.

Unrelated - but just in case it might be relevant. My new iphone is having appalling trouble trying to send email and synching up with my email accounts. I am getting error messages "Itunes could not sync mail accounts to the iphone because an error occurred remapping record identifiers. Try synching your ihpone again. If the problem persists, replace the mail accounts on the iphone from the info tab in the iphone preferences."

I have tried re-synch to no avail, and also reset the iphone. I've also tried setting up the accounts manually on the iphone. I have spent about 90 minutes with the people from 3 thus far.

Any help / suggestions appreciated....

Best regards

Justin Davies
m...@justindavies.com.au