Hi Tony,

You may still get a new edition of Office 2004 by looking around. But
first I suggest you try Daniel of MacWizzardry, he often can find hard
to get items. I guess he has either a good source or may have some
stock in hand. If not I'd suggest you go to places like Myers and
other Mac selling shops and rummage through their 'disposal' shelves.

I did write to MSoft only 5 or 6 weeks ago complaining bitterly about
the lack of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) in Excel. I am in the
same situation as you having designed quite a lot of s/sheets with
Macros and VBA, and simply refuse to buy a Windows PC just to run
them. So am using Office 2004.

The news that they will reinstate VBA support in Office for Mac is
very, very good news to me and I guess to many others in your and my
situation.

Kind regards,

Philippe Chaperon