Adrian,

MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

Annoying things like erratic connection to internet using Mobile3 usb modem,
documents in .tif format not being readable on screen but they print ok.

When I'm working under pressure and need to be able to rely on my computer
to function efficiently (as it did before SL) I resent having to find a
"cure" and taking 40 minutes or so to connect to the internet.

Whatever speed savings there are in starting up pale into insignificance
compared to productivity losses because things don't work.

Cheers,

Michael.