Dear ronniSpeakers are not muted...HmmmmMartin

From: ro...@mac.com
Subject: Re: speaker on i-mac 17" 2GH intel
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:53:18 +0800
To: wamug@wamug.org.au

Hi Martin,
You haven't accidentally "Muted" your sound have you?Check System Prefs > Sound
- Output  that no tick is in Mute
Cheers,Ronni
On 18/09/2009, at 4:45 PM, Martin Sulkowski wrote:HEEELLpppp
My speaker suddenly stoped working...listened to some music ...workeed on the
mac....and it was gone...could I have hit a wrong button?I was moving between
i-tunes and safari back and forth.
Even downloads like" about bento "have no sound....or is it too simple and the
speaker is simply gone.
Martin

Check out The Great Australian Pay Check Take a peek at other people's pay and
perks