From: "Jon Davison" <photo...@iinet.net.au>
Sent: Monday, 21 September, 2009 5:53:38 PM GMT +08:00 Beijing / Chongqing /
Hong Kong / Urumqi
Subject: Re: Crossword maker apps for Mac

Hi, does anyone have any experience with Crossword making apps for Mac
OS? there seem to be lots out there, mainly shareware, but
just wondering if anyone has any advice, thoughts etc on this subject.
We need to generate our own for a new project.

Cheers for now
Jon

'R' Celebrating the Robinson Helicopter
A new coffee-table book from Eye in the Sky Productions.
Photographed by leading aviation photographer Jon Davison.
Due for release late 2008
Based in Western Australia
M: 0403 235938
E: j...@eyeinthesky.com.au