Since upgrading to SL, I seem to get regular hangs (twice daily perhaps?) in Mail. The hangs seem to happen when dealing with attachments, as in opening an attachment whilst in a message, and I think even selecting a file to attach to an email. I have to force quit Mail and restart. Which is a pain, because then I have to go through and re-set all my Mail rules which apply to an IMAP account I have set up, a problem which I previously posted to WAMUG, hoping that the upgrade to SL might fix it, but sadly the upgrade made no difference. In fact upgrading has exacerbated the Mail Rule problem because Mail hangs regularly.

Cheers, Steven