Thanks Ronni.

This reminds me of the goggles that incorporate lcd screens. The coach can
be 50 metres away filming a rower using a video camera with a wireless
transmitter The camera transmits the image to the goggle-wearing rower who
is able to see what he or she is doing, and adjust technique accordingly. A
tad disconcerting because what the athlete sees is a slightly delayed image.

Regards,

Michael.