Hi Eugene
Tried this with no success
Thanks
Peter
On 04/10/2009, at 8:38 AM, Eugene wrote:

This is an issue with the original MacBook Pro, particularly with certain DVDs. Apple choses to ignore this problem.

If you are lucky it might eject if you are holding the computer with the disc opening pointing downward and let gravity assist in ejecting the disc. Even encourage it with a slight downwards motion at the right time. Persist in this manner, you may be lucky.

That said I have had to pull my MacBook apart twice because of stuck discs.

                     Regards,
                     Eugene