Hi All,
Some weeks ago (early Sept, 2009) there was some discussion about Virtual Machines, and one that I looked at closely was Virtual Box. At that time (v3.0.9), I found that it ran very well, with a few glaring exceptions, one of them being that it did not handle USB sticks.

I downloaded the more recent version (3.0.10), and it appears that they may have solved that problem. Now if you insert a USB stick, it defaults to the Mac computer, you then 'eject' it, and it then appears on the Virtual Box of available US devices for installing.

The ability to share Mac folders (both read & write) works well, except there is no click and drag (as far as I could tell) between the two virtual machines.

After installing the new version, I had to restart my Mac computer before the new version of VB would properly start my previous version of Win XP.

So for anyone looking for Virtual Machine package, its seems like this is an excellent product, with an excellent price (free!).

I would be interested in the experience of others with this version of VB.

    Cheers  ... Clyde