On 10/11/2009, at 1:00 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

On 10/11/2009, at 12:52 PM, Brian Scott wrote:

Hi,

A friend has purchased a spindle of 25 rewritable CDs I burnt one but it don't work in his player (or mine).

I had no idea there were such things as rewritable CDs.

Is there a way of getting them to play in CD players?

Thanks

Brian

Hi Brian,

What brand are the CD Players, some CD players will not play ReWritable CDs.

Thanks for the reply Ronni.

Mine is an old Denon DCD-755AR, I don't know what his is.

I thought it might be that the ReWritable CDs need to be finalized or whatever.

Otherwise we will have to assume we have the players that don't play these.

And I guess these ReWritables will just have to gather dust like few other things around here :)

Than you

Brian Scott

iMac 24" 3.06 2 Duo
3.06 GHz/4GB/NVIDIA 512 MB
OS X 10.5.8
Sitting on a empty 1975 Burroughs-B800 console