Frank,

The Powerbook has a Toshiba Ultra ATA33 HD in it I think.

10GB is OK for what I am going to load it up with.

If you are happy about me giving it a try, I would return it if it is not compatible.

Please advise me offline.

regards

Kevin
94183869

Hi Kevin
    Not much larger. I have a 10GB sitting in my drawer.
Out of a titanium (I think) it is an IBM Travelstar IDE 4200rpm.
Free if any use.
Let me know. I am at Murdoch Uni.
Cheers
Frank