Hi Justin,

I'm sure the problem is the other end, not your end.

For interest sake ... for my benefit ;-), would you check the "problem" email
is MIME Content-Type: text/plain with a charset=ISO-8859-1?
i.e. view the "problem" message via option-command-u for 'raw source' to show
the charset. (or View > Message > Raw Source)

Normally you would see this below.

Thanks.
Ronni