I will be coming to the christmas barbeque with my teenage son Morgan and look
forward to this.
Regards
Susan Walker

G'day WAMUGGERS.
I'll bet you'll have a burning desire to plug this into your iCal.

The Annual WAMUG Christmas Barbecue will be held at 12:00 noon on Sunday, 13th
December 2009 in the grounds of the old Heathcote Hospital.
Click the following link to locate the venue in Google Maps:

<http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=heathcote+hospital+applecross&sll=-25.335448,135.745076&sspn=63.276794,93.164063&ie=UTF8&ll=-32.006366,115.848513&spn=0.015121,0.022745&z=16>

Streetsmart map ref: 402 D4
All offers of help with the preparation will be most welcome.

All meat, condiments and soft drinks will be provided, but please let us know
by Friday, 4 December if you intend to come along so we can get an idea of
numbers. This will help immensely in estimating quantities. Entry is free to
all WAMUG members, but a gold-coin donation by non-members would be welcome.

Regards,
Pete Smith