Hi Severin

Pages does it for me too.

Regards
Dave

On 14/12/2009, at 5:28 PM, David Nicholas wrote:

Hello Severin

I have been helping my wife with her family history which includes many many pictures. We did the text in Word, but once I started to try to embed the pix I came up against Word. Word, embedded pictures!! Yuk! Yuk! Yuk!

So I tried Pages.  It is fantastic.  Try it and see why.

David Nicholas