Hi John
If you choose not to go through your computer but just make a copy of a page of a document is that also slow, that is,
1 position the page to be copied on the glass under the lid
2 on the printer press Home. The default is Copy but if not use the arrow on the left or right of the OK button to get to Copy
3 press the OK button (make a choice if colour or BW)
4 press Start.
In this mode do you get a quick copy?
Merv

John Daniels wrote:

Hi folks
I printed a few photos recently which took a fair while to print, but now, printing just an ordinary text doc prints at the same slow speed i.e at an apparently high resolution.
Anyone got any thoughts?
Cheers
John

"Science teaches that we must see in order to believe, but we must also believe in order to see."