Hi Daniel,

If you still have the bluetooth hanging around - how much would it cost to have installed ?
I had put it off, as I believe it is quite pricey.

Cheers
Jewels

On 13/10/2009, at 7:56 PM, Daniel Kerr wrote:

Ar yes, the MacPro was a build to order Airport and Bluetooth adapters for those models. It wasn't until later it was added as "standard". (Though even the current MacPro has Bluetooth as standard but Build To Order Airport as
additional.
I think I have a Bluetooth and Airport module for that particular model
kicking around somewhere if you decide you want to add those in.
If you do decide later down the track drop me an email and I can check what
they are and let you know.
That's the same model MacPro1,1 I have and it's got the BT and Airport
already, and they come in handy to check things every now and again.

Kind Regards
Daniel
---
Daniel Kerr