Mark the email as "Not Junk"! Without knowing what the email contained we have no way of knowing why mail tagged it as Junk.

Sent from Ronni's iPhone

On 09/01/2010, at 11:14 PM, Stephen Chape <ch...@westnet.com.au> wrote:

Happy New Year folks !!

I just discovered that someone sent me an important email a few days ago but I never saw it.
He tried sending it again tonight but again I did not receive it.

All of my Mail Rules are set to "delete", so I changed them all to "move to Junk".
He then sent it again and it arrived this time in my Junk Mail box.

Does anyone know how I can find out which Rule has caused this action ?

I have searched through all the rules but cannot find an association with this email !!!

Regards,
Stephen Chape