On 12/01/2010, at 6:40 PM, Justin Davies wrote:

> Michael, if you are looking in Perth take a look at Nearmap.com.au - the
> imagery is amazing....

Thanks very much for this. I had no idea it was available. Could have used it
yesterday when a client paid good money to Landgate for an image of the same
quality and currency. Ah well, timing is everything...

Excellent site and great free service!

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 064 948