I have an Airport Extreme card that suits a 17" G4 Lampshade iMac and I tried
to install it in a my daughters 15" Lampshade iMac (2003 model, 800 MHz), the
card fits into the slot OK and it has the correct plug for the little wire that
comes from the body of the machine however the plug for the wire is on one side
of the card and the wire is not long enough to reach.  The shaded outline of
the correct card indicates that it is much longer and has the plug in the
centre so I gather its not suitable for this model os is there extra cable
inside that can be drawn out somehow.  Does anyone out there know anything
about this?

Regards,

Adrian
adrianske...@me.com