Hi Everyone, Happy Australia Day

Graham has been trying to access the on-line ordering site www.almliquor.com.au with no luck.

He has tried Safari [4.0.4] and Firefox [3.5.7] on his iMac [PowerPC G5(3.0), 1.8 GHz, 1 GB RAM running Leopard].

He then tried using the PC with Internet Explorer. This would access the site but it kept on wanting to upgrade to IE v. 8 and so he gave in and upgraded. Now the PC does not connect to the wireless network any more!

He is very peeved and has now gone to watch the WA State Bowls finals while I try to solve this.

I don't kid myself I can solve the PC problem so what I need is a Mac browser that can access the site.

Does anyone have any suggestions please?

Best wishes from Diana