Sent from Ronni's iPhone

On 29/01/2010, at 1:58 PM, Matthew Healey <mat...@mac.com> wrote:

On 28/01/2010, at 3:55 PM, Chris Griffiths wrote:

By the way, does anyone know why we can't read flash on iphones or ipods? Does it have something to do with the relationship between apple and adobe. I mean, why can't we see Flash? Isn't an iphone and ipod a mini computer?

Regards Chris Griffiths

Gruber puts it best...

<http://daringfireball.net/2010/01/apple_adobe_flash>

It's a long post, but it pretty much sums it up.

Steve Jobs doesn't want Flash on the iPhone. He has always stated Flash is too slow for the iPhone. Flash is known to be the #1 contributor to Apple's crash logs, so why would he want a non-apple plugin crashing Apple software Safari?

If Safari crashes, people don't blame the bad Flash plugin, (which Apple have no control over), they blame Safari.