Yeah.  I agree.  I've been using Moneyworks for 3-4 years.  It's pretty easy to use.  I had a few problems setting it up initially, mainly regarding loaning moneys to my teenage sons.  I had to get a local support person/ bookkeeper to come in and help me out with the tricky bits, but after that it was straightforward.

It's pretty inexpensive, and there's good online support.

Rob

Greg Manzie wrote:
Hello Rosemary

We've had a lot of success with MoneyWorks. It's not free but is very user friendly, cross platform and understands GST etc.

You can import and export data to most other Book keeping apps. Your accountant gets a free copy too.

Look here <http://www.cognito.co.nz/index.php> Made in New Zealand.

Kind regards

Greg Manzie
Director

Glyde Gallery Conservation
Conservators, Consultants and Picture Framers,
for Museums, Art Galleries and Collectors.

5 Glyde Street
Mosman Park
Western Australia 6012

ABN 89 154 124 265