Thanks for all your help.

I solved the problem by turning off Kapersky Firewall.

regards
David Hudleston

On 05/02/2010, at 10:45 AM, Peter Hinchliffe wrote:

On 05/02/2010, at 8:15 AM, Ronda Brown wrote:

Hello David,

I hope Neil doesn't mind me butting in here, but I remember a client having a similar problem and I located that Zone Alarm was causing this. If you are running Zonealarm, Set the Internet security setting in Zonealarm to "Medium".

Navigate to the "ZoneAlarm Firewall" panel
Click on the "Firewall" tab
Move the "Internet Zone" slider to medium

Better still, remove Zone Alarm completely. It will continue to cause problems. You have the Mac OS X firewall and your Broadband Router interceding between Windows and and the Internet, and Windows is sandboxed inside Parallels anyway. If you're really nervous, just turn on the Windows Firewall. You'll be fine.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 064 948