Hi All

I selling my MacBookPro and Samsung LCD.  Both are in very good condition and I
have had no problems with either since I purchased them.
The MacbookPro and monitor are still under warranty till July this year.

MacBookPro
OS 10.6.2
15" Inch Glossy Screen
2.2Ghz Core2Duo
2GB ram (2x1Gb chips)
200Mb Hard Disk
Under Warranty till 27th July 2010
Serial: W873038CXAH for those that wish to check.
http://www.apple.com/support/macbookpro/#
Orignal software and Snow Leopard DVD.

Monitor:
22' Samsung 225BW LCD monitor, with dual connections, DVI and VGA.
All Samsung monitors sold in Australia have a 3 year warranty and should be
covered to the same date as the MacBookPro.

$14400.00 ono.

Please feel free to email with any questions and offers, I'll supply my phone
contact details to anyone who contacts me via email.

Cheers

Kane