Yes, you are right to be suspicious, don't click on the link.

---
Susan Hastings
Mobile: 0409688004

On 10/02/2010, at 10:05 AM, Diana & Graham Stevens <diag...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

Hi all the knowledgeable people

A friend in England sent me this message:

QUOTE
Every morning, or evening, when I first sign on to see if I've any mail, I click on this link, and in some magic way give money for breast-cancer research! It doesn't cost me a penny!

I believe they hope I'll read the many adverts on the page.....which is why it is worth-while for them!

Thought you might like to do the same?

www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=2
UNQUOTE

I have an aversion to clicking on anything foreign but I am interested to know if it is a scam and if not how it works.

Best wishes from Diana