Hi Barb,

You just need to send an unsubscribe message that is "from" the old address

- the fact that the old setup no longer works doesn't stop you doing this

- you just need to edit your old email account (in Mail or Entourage or
whatever email client you use) so that the "Sending Mail" SMTP server is the
Westnet SMTP server (ie the same as the SMTP server for your new working
Westnet email account)

- Then just select one of the WAMUG messages that is "to" your old address
and hit reply, the "from" field should be showing the old address

- change the "to" address to <wamug-unsubscr...@wamug.org.au> and hit send

- the message should then just be sent through the Westnet SMTP server but
with your old email address as the "from" header.

Cheers

Neil
--
Neil R. Houghton