Hi all

I am a little confused. I am running an iMac 1 GHz PowerPC G4 with 10.4.11

Last night I was watching some tv on it, turned off and then when started up this morning it gave me this message

The EyeTV Hybrid device will not operate because it is connected to a USB 1.1 port. It should be connected to an available USB 2.0 port.

This is not the first time this has happened so as with last time I clicked ok, quit EyeTV and restarted the computer and it works perfectly.

Any ideas please?

Yvonne