Hi Denise,

This is how I re-installed my Epson TX700W Wireless Printer after doing it all
manually the first time, setting an IP Address etc.

Your Printer is similar so replace my TX700W with your TX810W
====
Install Epson TX700W & set it up to join your Wireless Network.
You need the CD that came with TX700W & Read the Wireless Networking Basics
(sheet).

1. Insert the CD that came with the TX700W Printer

2. Follow the instructions for "Easy Install"
(It takes quite a time to install all the software, & you need to be watching
and clicking "ok" etc.)

3. DON'T attach the Ethernet Cable until instructed to.

4. After all the Software Installs, DON'T Quit, continue following the
Instructions a Window appears "EpsonNet Easy Install"

4. Follow the instructions to setup TX700W  to join your Wireless Network.

5. After you "Confirm Settings: print out the Status Sheet.

6. Then on your Mac, Add the TX700W Printer:
Open System Preferences > Print & Fax - Bonjour (EPSON39D17E)- Kind: EPSON SP
TX700W Series (10)

Once it is all setup, you disconnect the TX700W Ethernet Cable from the Printer
and your Time Capsule or Airport Express or wireless modem
The only cable connected to the TX700W is the Power lead.
====
That's the beauty of it, no cables.
And you can wirelessly Print, Scan, Copy.

Your TX810W will vary slightly, but it will be very similar to above.