Ok, understood now.

Cheers

Peter...

________________________________

From: wamug-ow...@wamug.org.au [mailto:wamug-ow...@wamug.org.au] On
Behalf Of Ronda Brown
Sent: Thursday, 11 March 2010 12:34 PM
To: WAMUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: Time Capsule backups

Hi Peter,

NO, Time Capsule does not have any Firewire Ports. It has 3 Ethernet
Ports, 1 Internet WAN Port, 1 USB Port.

What I meant by backing up your Movie folder (or iMovie Folders) using
another backup procedure (not Time Machine to your Time Capsule) ...  I
suggest backing them up to an External Firewire Hard Drive that you
would connect to the MacBook's Firewire Port.