Hi Severin, I am interested for our young daughter.

Liz and Clive
On 16/03/2010, at 3:42 PM, Severin Crisp wrote:

I have a G3 iMac now surplus to requirements. It has a 500Mhz CPU, 20GB HD, 320MB RAM, CD read only, USB x 2, Firewire 400 x1, ethernet, internal modem and is fully operational with a fresh Tiger updated to OSX 10.4.11 installed. A trusty friend, old and well used!
Free to a good home.
Currently in Albany, could easily be migrated to Mandurah next week.
Severin Crisp
                   Assoc Professor R Severin Crisp, FIP, CPhys, FAIP
       15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia.
                    Phone  (08) 9842 1950   (Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                            email  mailto:sevcr...@westnet.com.au