On 07/04/2010, at 11:57 AM, Severin Crisp wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a method/product for cleaning keyboards of that grime
> that just accumulates on and down between the keys.  I realise that a
> scrubbing brush and soapy water is not a viable way to go!
> Severin Crisp

It sounds a bit drastic but one method that works very well (I've tried it
myself) is to put the keyboard in the dishwasher! You must avoid soap, and
preferably have nothing else in the dishwasher at the time. You must also
ensure that the keyboard is completely dry before using it (I hung mine on the
clothesline for three days). As with all things, proceed at your own risk.

I find that with the new aluminium keyboards a simply wipe down with a damp
cloth is all it takes.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 064 948