Hi Pedro

Yes always ready for orders. :)
Got a few orders waiting in the wings as well waiting for the new laptops “just around the corner”.
Funny how long they've taken since been rumoured to come lol.
Morning will tell I guess, or a few more hours anyway.
Or if not tonight, surely not that far away youd think lol.

Kind regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone

---