From: wamug-ow...@wamug.org.au [mailto:wamug-ow...@wamug.org.au] On Behalf Of
Kevin Warner
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 9:45 AM
To: WAMUG Mailing List
Subject: iMovie difficulty

Hi Everyone,

I've got some video clips from work that are in a mixed variety of formats,
some are avi's and some a windows movies. I want to put them together to make a
whole movie sequence and the only movie editing software I've got is iMovie,
but it won't let me import the clips.

Is there a way I can import avi and wmv movie files into iMovie? if not, is
there are free or cheap (up to around $100) movie editor I can use that you'd
recommend?

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin Warner
www.kcwarner.com
______________________________
Press CTRL-ALT-DEL now for an IQ test.

Why do we want intelligent terminals when there are so many stupid users ?

Life would be so much easier if we only had the source code.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and
those who don't.

Microsoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips."

The box said 'Required Windows XP or better'. So, I installed LINUX.

I had a fortune cookie the other day and it said: 'Outlook not so good'. I
said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'.

Mac users swear by their Mac... PC users swear at their PC.