On 25/04/2010, at 5:42 PM, Adrian Skehan wrote:

> Does anyone out there know of any hard/paperback reference books on Aperture?

As a place to start, Peachpit Publishing have a large number of titles relating
to various uses of Aperture. Just go to http://www.peachpit.com and search for
"Aperture". You'll come up with a larger list than you may me prepared to
navigate.

My best advice, if you want something quickly, is to check out Boffins bookshop
in Hay Street, Perth. They have what is possibly the largest and best
collection of Mac books in Perth. They may well have something on the shelf. If
they don't have what you want, they will certainly order it for you.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 064 948