Hi Maureen,

As of right now, as far as custom SMS Tones, there has not been any confirmed
way of making or installing one without jailbreaking.
There is no way to customise SMS tones because you have to overwrite the .caf
files directly from the SMS tones directory.

Presently, non-jailbroken iPhone users cannot customise their incoming SMS
alert tone. But if you have a jailbroken iPhone, you can.

Yeah, I agree … "Please Mister Postman" would sound better ;-)

Everyone loves my "Collingwood Theme Song" as my Ringtone for my iPhone … he he
hee!