Stuart,

It¹s not the new ³Digital Radio² but until there¹s receiving hardware for
the iPhone (apologies if there is something like a Griffin adaptor already)
you might consider receiving Streamed content from the broadcasters?

Perth stations are streaming their audio and May¹s edition of MacWorld
mentions three iPhone Apps you may like to investigate to receive these
broadcasts:  I refer you to their page 22 and choose not to mention the
reviewed Apps by name in case there¹s some copyright infringement I may be
breaching!

I¹ve had no first-hand experience with these Apps but they do look
interesting.

Happy Hunting, Lori.