I have Final cut Express v 4.0 according to Get Info and I believe that is correct. Version Tracker Pro, to which I subscribe agrees with this but notes the update v 4.0.1 Software Update tells me everything is up to date and nowhere on the Apple site can I find a 4.0 to 4.0.1 download. The apparent update download link on the FCE page merely tells me how to do a check through Software Update. I have no recollection of performing this update in the past and VT Pro seems to have got this right, though it gets some versions wrong (it insists Transmit 4.0.4 is 3.7 for example). Has anyone any comments or experience here. This arises from a long overdue cleanup/checkup of my Appliations/Utilities folders.
                   Assoc Professor R Severin Crisp, FIP, CPhys, FAIP
       15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia.
                    Phone  (08) 9842 1950   (Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                            email  mailto:sevcr...@westnet.com.au