i can compile a list if anyone/everyone emails me with what James sent.

Offlist/Onlist, i dont mind. I also want to know what good deals are out there,
as i am sure anyone would like to know as well...

Info needed:

Service Provider

Suburb (if you dont mind, also street name - its ok if you dont want to)

speed as advertised by provider

actual speed when used

regards

lynn