On 17/06/2010, at 3:18 PM, Severin Crisp wrote:

> Since installing the latest Leopard security update yesterday there is an
> annoying fault in Mail.  If I select Reply a reply email duly opens but with
> no toolbar at the top so it has no clickon icon to Send it.  If I close it
> and save it as a Draft then open the Draft the toolbar is complete.
> Has anyone else noticed this?

Hi Severin,

You have probably 'somehow' hidden the Toolbar for reply.

1. Have a 'reply' email open.
2. From the menu bar, under 'view' change the action to 'show toolbar'

17" MacBook Pro  Intel Core i7
2.66GHz / 4GB / 1067 MHz DDR3 / 500GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200rpm

OS X 10.6.3 Snow Leopard
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)