Hi Jim

I've been using a 500GB Time Capsule since it was first released in early 2008.
It replaced my DLink router/modem and I use it to back up an iMac and a MacBook
Pro.

My criticism is that it is not a combined router and modem, so you have to have
a stand-alone modem as well as the Time Capsule router and it also only has 3
ethernet ports.

It has performed flawlessly and I've used it to recover a few "lost" documents.
I also have a Canon printer/scanner connected to the USB port on the Time
Capsule thereby making it available over the wireless network.

All in all, i'm very happy with my Time Capsule.

Cheers
Jane